James Bond would approve of the U-Boat Worx NEXUS submarine, as it offers a full-immersive aquatic connection with its fully transparent elliptical pressure hull. The NEXUS line of submersibles is touted as having the largest internal volume per occupant yet, all running on a 62 kWh Li-ion battery that is good for 18 continuous hours of operation.
Need to make a quick getaway? The NEXUS is claimed to be the fastest multi-passenger commercial submersible on the market, complete with a set of ten 6.4-kW thrusters capable of hitting a top speed of 3.45 mph (3 knots), enabling it to maneuver in any direction. You probably won’t be seeing this in any home garage, since NEXUS is designed for ship-based launch and recovery. This submersible may look strange to some, but the VVA-14 amphibious submarine definitely tops it.
DJI FPV Combo – First-Person View Drone UAV Quadcopter with 4K Camera, S Flight Mode, Super-Wide 150° FOV, HD Low-Latency Transmission, Emergency Brake and Hover, Gray
- IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE: Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 4K/60FPS VIDEO: The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- BRAND-NEW S MODE: Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES: An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM: Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles.
The NEXUS complements U-Boat Worx’ range of highly successful Cruise Sub models with a fully acrylic version. We have poured our vast accumulation of experience, fresh ideas, and technical developments into the NEXUS to offer the most high-end subsea experience,” said the company.