Vicky von Holzhausen, the wife of Tesla chief designer Franz von Holzhausen, is now selling aftermarket interiors for Tesla electric vehicles through Unplugged Performance.
The outfit is a long-standing fixture in the Tesla aftermarket community and the pair are now offering new interiors.
The announcement and confirmation of the pairing comes via Unplugged Performance (UP) which says that high-tech sustainable materials are being used to create new looks that aren’t available via Tesla.
Transitioning the world to sustainability is an important tenant of EV ownership and core to our philosophy. High-tech sustainable materials have been developed by the von Holzhausen team to usher in a new era of luxury without compromise. Von Holzhausen’s proprietary material science has led to the creation of Banbū Leather, a vegan leather that is buttery-soft like lambskin, scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, water-resistant, lightweight, and made from the most renewable raw material on earth (yes, you guessed it – bamboo). Unplugged Performance is proud to partner with von Holzhausen to exclusively offer the ultimate guilt-free luxury interiors. A whole new Tesla experience awaits you for Tesla Model S, Model S, Model Y, or Model 3. Cybertruck and Roadster interiors will also be available through this exclusive collaboration program.
The new interiors feature 33% lower carbon footprint than cow hides as well as a more lightweight construction. Color options will initially be von Holzhausen Black, Stone, Caramel, and Cherry colored Banbū Leather with deliveries in Europe expected to begin in 2023. Those in North America will need to speak to the company directly, however.
— Vicki von Holzhausen (@vonHolzhausen) June 16, 2022
UP says that buyers can expect to pay upwards of $30,000 with reservations now open.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.5 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Files Along With iPadOS 15.5 Released
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad Right Now
- iOS 16 Public Beta 1 Release Date Announced
- iOS 16 Beta 1 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Developer Account Released
- iOS 16 Beta 2 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect It From Apple
- Download iOS 16 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]