Let’s face it, the microphone built into most smartphones just aren’t good enough for professional streamers, and that’s where Razer’s Serien BT microphone comes in. It’s compatible with most popular mobile streaming apps, and offers complete freedom of movement to the streamer, while providing rich, warm voice tones, thanks to its omnidirectional microphone and powerful noise suppression software. Product page. Read more for a hands-on look and additional information.
The Seiren BT lets you freely use selfie-sticks and other mounts, without having to worry about getting tangled in wires. It uses a simple clip-on design and intelligently filters out background noise from indoor or outdoor environments, with a simple high/low suppression option when paired with the accompanying Razer Streaming Mobile App. It comes with indoor and outdoor windsocks, making it the go anywhere microphone for any occasion.
Razer Seiren BT: Bluetooth Microphone for Android Devices – Mobile/PC Streaming – Clip-On Design – Wireless Lavalier Lapel Omnidirectional Mic – 2 Wind Socks – 3.5MM Port – Great for Vlogging
- Omnidirectional Microphone: Captures voice clearly from any direction offering flexibility especially on-the-go, no need to constantly hold the mic in one position
- Powerful Noise Suppression: Enable enhanced indoor/outdoor noise suppression to block out noise like strong winds or noisy crowds
- Wireless Clip-On Design: Ideal for mobile content creation and the perfect companion for streaming and vlogging – ditch having your phone close as an audio input device and free it up for more creative shots on a camera arm
- Seamless Vlogging: Instead of being limited to recording at a desk, the wireless mic allows you to freely move about so you can create more naturally-flowing content that requires less editing and set up
- Includes 2 Wind Socks: The Seiren BT comes with a fur windsock ideal for use in outdoor environments, and a foam windsock that prevents popping in most other settings
Until now, IRL streamers have needed to use a wired microphone to deliver clear audio to their viewers, limiting how much they can move around or change the view from their mobile, especially in noisy outdoor environments,” said Richard Hashim, Head of Razer’s Mobile & Console Division. “Now, with the Seiren BT, IRL streamers have complete freedom of movement, holding their mobile wherever they want to capture the shot, without cables getting in the way, to give their viewers a rich, engaging experience with even, balanced audio levels.”