The Las Vegas Grand Prix is scheduled to take place on a Saturday during November 2023 and it will become one of three races in the United States, joining Miami and Austin. For those who don’t follow F1, the Sin City has actually hosted races in 1981 and 1982. but this will be the first time F1 cars will race on the iconic Las Vegas Strip on a circuit that swoops by famous hotels and other landmarks. Read more for a circuit preview, additional pictures and information.
This will be a 14-turn track spanning 3.8 miles (6.12km) that features three straights, a high-speed cornering sequence and a single chicane section, with the Grand Prix to be run over 50 laps. Since there are plenty of straights, the F1 cars are expected to hit a top speed of around 212mph (342km/h). There is no set date yet, so don’t book your hotel room too early as things are subject to change.
LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” 42125 Building Kit; Make a Faithful Version of The Famous Racing Car, New 2021 (1,677 Pieces)
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide
Iconic Las Vegas and Formula 1, the pinnacle of motorsport, is the perfect marriage of speed and glamour. Our confidence in this unique opportunity is evident in our decision to assume the promoter role for the Las Vegas Grand Prix in partnership with Live Nation. We could not be more excited to work with our local partners to create a marquee event. The potential of Formula 1 has been well demonstrated over the last several seasons and the Las Vegas GP will only take it to the next level,” said Greg Maffei, Liberty Media President and CEO.