A low-code platform is a simple and quick replacement for more traditional software open source rapid web application development platform Builder methods. An open-source low-code application framework is one in which the source code is freely available for end-users to download and install, with the ability to update and upgrade the code as needed.
It’s usually drag-and-drop, but it can also be node-based, allowing you to create actions and functions using flow charts and other layouts.
Recent Statistics about the Use of Open Code App Builder:
The following figures give you an idea of the size of the low-code market:
The rapid adoption of low-code platforms will transform how teams are organized, according to Forrester, which estimates that 75 percent of application Open source rapid web application development platform Builder will be done with low-code platforms by 2021. (source).
FACT 1: According to Gartner, the global market for low-code development technologies will grow by 22.6 percent in 2020 and 22.6 percent in 2021. (source).
FACT 2: According to P&S Intelligence’s market research analysis, the global low code industry will grow at a 31.1 percent CAGR from 2020 to 2030, reaching $187.0 billion by 2030. (source).
The industry and ecosystem are clearly growing at a faster rate, and the popularity of citizen development and the lower cost of adopting low code platforms will support this expansion far into the late 2020s.
Benefits of Open Code App Builders:
These are the characteristics of a typical low-code development environment:
1. Drag-and-drop interfaces make development processes simple.
2. A visual design tool that lets you develop user interfaces, data models, and performance while also allowing you to add hand-written code as required.
3. Data structure interfaces, access, and storage adapters.
4. Utilizing Out-of-the-box features allows you to focus on new code rather than having to rebuild your core modules from scratch.
5. Building, deploying, debugging, and the development and production procedures are all automated using this application lifecycle manager. Testing is also possible here.
6. While low-code software generally corresponds to these rules, no two pieces of low-code software are alike, and each is customized to certain functions.
Furthermore, if you think what no-code software is, it’s software that’s specifically built for company owners and citizen programmers who don’t have any coding experience.
A low-code Open source rapid web application development platform Builder is an open-source solution that allows users to construct apps using a drag-and-drop interface, reducing the amount of code that needs to be written and maintained. The majority of open-source low-code platforms are free. Some platforms, on the other hand, charge a reasonable cost for enterprise-level features.
Please feel free to contact us for mendix vs powerapps vs outsystems vs Wavemaker alternatives pricing and WaveMaker Mobile app development platform or open source low code application development platforms.